10th International Conference on Arts and Cultural Management: Call for Papers
This scientific conference will address various sectors of the arts and cultural industries (performing arts and festivals, heritage, museums and visual arts, film production and distribution, book publishing, recording, broadcasting, audiovisual media and multimedia).
Papers are welcome on all arts and cultural management areas, including:
• strategic marketing (including fundraising and sponsorships)
• consumer behavior
• product and brand management
• strategic management and planning
• organizational behavior
• human resource management
• industry organization
We welcome all research that utilizes the arts and cultural industries as a context of study for examination of broader business research questions.
All those wishing to present a paper at the conference must submit an abstract of no more than 3 pages. Abstracts may be submitted in English or French and must include:
• Objectives of the research
• Brief description of the Model used (if appropriate)
• Hypotheses and/or Research Questions
• Main or expected conclusions
• Main references
Deadline for abstracts is 15 October, 2008. Abstracts will undergo a double blind review process, and authors will be informed of acceptance by early 2009. There will be awards for Best Paper in each research track, Best Paper for the conference, and Best Doctoral Research.